Friday 24 April 2015

Making recycled paper

Just to start, I would like to say thank you for the opportunity to participating in the internal activities at the school sharing the daily lives of teachers and all the educational personnel. As a father and inexperienced according to nursery education, it has been a rich occasion to verify how our children work and live indoors. Above all, the joy they obtain from the school. 

According to the activity, I find it suitable for those ages due to it is formative at the same time is enjoyable. The relationship with Lorenzo has been so easy, allowing me to participate at any time and at any activity, fitting all the time with the children. Even, I have felt as another teacher.

I strongly encourage keeping on doing this type of activities gathering educational personnel and families. I highly recommend other mothers and fathers to live experiences like this one. Thanks to this opportunity, now I can value even more all efforts from teachers. 

Rafael Becerril, Clara (Mono Pepe) and Leire (Caballo Ramón) father

No comments:

Post a Comment